Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The not-so-sweet smell of success?


I was highly amused to come across an advertisement on YouTube for something called Poo-Pourri.  It's a deodorizing spray that one uses in one's toilet before a No. 2, which the manufacturers claim will 'seal' the resultant odor beneath an impermeable layer on top of the water.  I've no idea whether or not it works, but they offer a money-back guarantee, so I daresay it can't be too bad.

Here's the first advertisement that I saw.





Next, one directed at men.





And finally, a blooper and out-take reel.





I'm guessing this might sell well to churches.  After all, they're all about the odor of sanctity, so why not the non-odor of sanitation while they're at it?




Peter

3 comments:

OldAFSarge said...

Peter - this might be just the thing for the proud aviators of VFA-2 onboard the USS Ronald Reagan. (Avoid that whole "Winnebago" thing.)

juvat said...

I don't know about Sarge's comment. Every Naval Aviator I ever met was positive their fecal matter was not odoriferous.

Capt. Schmoe said...

A useless product, I say. Be proud of a functioning colon and the stench that emanates from it!

I do think that actress will be able to sell a lot of product for them, though I am quite sure that she does not require it.