Friday, January 31, 2014

The next book is almost ready


With a huge sigh of relief, this morning I finished the major revisions to the third volume of the Maxwell Saga, 'Adapt And Overcome'.  I've got a few days of final checking ahead, to make sure that I've tied all the elements together, dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's;  but I think I'm well on track to publish the book next week.  It'll come out first in a Kindle e-book edition, followed within a week or so by a print edition.




Thank you all very much for your patience in waiting longer than expected for this book. I'm glad I took the time to put in more work on character development.  I'm not saying it's perfect, but I think it's a lot better than it was when I sent it out to beta readers last year. I'm going to draw on the lessons learned to make Maxwell Volume 4 even better than Volume 3, and hopefully onward and upward in the same way throughout the series.

Peter

5 comments:

Grog said...

Looking forward to reading it. :)

Joe Allen said...

Had quite a panic moment: Formatting put the word "final" directly below "third" so, on first scan, I read it as "revisions to the final volume" and almost had a conniption...

I definitely don't want the Maxwell saga to stop in a trilogy!

Rev. Paul said...

I'm looking forward to it, my friend. Mazel tov!

Soarer said...

Can't wait...

btw, here is a book for you to read written by a friend of mine:

"Crystal Hill"

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I36J7K2

Chris said...

Better a great book a bit late than a good book on time.