Monday, February 20, 2017

Busy, busy, busy


I'm really swamped at the moment, so I must apologize for the less-regular-than-usual blog posts.  So far this morning, I've:

  • Written 3,000 words for my latest novel (now at 53,000 words completed);
  • Put in about 2 hours of research for the next 2 chapters of the book;
  • Had an extended counseling session with two people trying to cope with the aftermath of a tragedy (I'm a retired pastor, remember - I may not be able to hold down a church any more, but I still do this sort of thing);
  • Answered 9 e-mails, and opened and dealt with a few dozen more.

My cup overfloweth . . . but not with blog fodder, I'm afraid.  I'll try to do better tomorrow.

Meanwhile, amuse yourself with this classic song about insanity (which fits the busy-ness of my life rather well right now!).  This version's from Old Blind Dogs, a live recording.





Peter

3 comments:

Glen said...

Peter,

It is good to see your health has improved. May your productivity and happiness continue to increase!

Old NFO said...

Thanks for stepping up Peter.

Elizabeth said...

I tried to find 'Bedlam Cats' for you, best I could do was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyQRXGDHX8g
For Ashbutt :-)