Friday, July 11, 2014

Finding shelter from the coming economic storm


From time to time readers have asked me what practical steps they can take to prepare for the economic disruption I foresee.  I've tried to provide some useful ideas in previous posts, but they haven't satisfied everyone.

Now Charles Hugh Smith has come up with a list of suggestions in an article titled 'A Reader Asks: How to Find Shelter from the Coming Storms?'  It's interesting reading.  Some of the steps may not be practical for everyone, but they're still worth considering.  I'm certainly going to see about adding a couple of them to my own emergency planning.

Highly recommended reading.

Peter

2 comments:

JaneofVirginia said...

Thank you, Peter. I have written about this very subject also, and I am always anxious to read what others see coming. Best wishes,

Old NFO said...

Very good recommendations...