Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Matrix meets music???


In a comment to yesterday's video clip 'The Matrix meets ping-pong???', reader John Stricker provided a link to a YouTube video featuring Mnozil Brass, an Austrian septet.  They offer some Matrix-type special effects that had me laughing out loud.  I thought you might enjoy it too.





Thanks, John!  Great stuff!

I'd never heard of Mnozil Brass, but YouTube has a lot of their material.  Here, for example, is their 'revised' (HEAVILY revised!) version of Rossini's William Tell Overture.





I guess I've got plenty of amusing listening ahead . . .

Peter

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Very well done! :-)

Rev. Paul said...

Well done indeed. Near & dear to the heart of this former French horn player. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

As an Austrian and fan of your blog I like to say Thank You!
If I may,saw this man and he blew me away.
Czardas - tuba solo full version (baadsvik)

Franz Steiner