Saturday, November 9, 2013

Looking for love in the weirdest ways . . .


The Daily Mail has published a very strange collection of photographs from Russian dating sites, showing men and women posing in ways they clearly hope will attract their soul-mate (or some other kind of mate - in some of them, I have my doubts!).  Many are emphatically not safe for work, but others are share-able on a family-friendly blog like this.  Here are a few examples.








There are many more at the link. Frankly, I don't find any of them even remotely attractive . . . but tastes differ (or so I'm told).

Peter

1 comment:

Mike_C said...

So maybe alcoholism is NOT the main reason why the ethnic Russian population is shrinking....

I particularly like the guy with the dead fox on his head and the skull-faced guy doing the "gangsta grip" on his handgun. Good to know the US does not have a monopoly on the latter.