Saturday, September 21, 2013

Guys, what sort of girlfriend do you have?


The link to this video was sent by an anonymous reader.  It made me laugh out loud, so I thought you might enjoy it, too.





And no, I'm not saying which variety of partner Miss D. may be.  I have at least some small sense of self-preservation!

(By the way, ladies, feel free to chime in with your views on what sort of male partner you have.  I don't know whether he would fall under canine/feline or some other distinction, but I daresay you can suggest appropriate categories!)





Peter

5 comments:

Grog said...

Classic! Thanks for posting that, Peter. :)

mostly cajun said...

Mine's a guinea pig.

Cute, cuddly, makes squeaky noises at random times.

MC

SordidPanda said...

I tell every women about to enter a relationship what I consider a fundamental truth, "All men are dogs, pick your breed."

Palm City Girl said...

I have to regularly tell guy friends that all women are f$%&Ing wacked. You need to pick a flavor and concentration.

Home on the Range said...

I am definitely a dog girlfriend but only if I've had a regular dose of Boniva.